Friday, January 20, 2012

M.I.A. (My Incredible A.D.D.)

Well, look at that. I post one post and automaticly forget to come back and post. The very first post I was so excited! I took a lot of time on making my profile and writing my first post, but then I lost intrest. As Usual!
Which brings me to my topic of the day (week, month, year). Procrastination!!
Today , I got home and sat down to do some work.
1. Finish up story for yearbook
2. Do forum post that is due BY MIDNIGHT for english
That is all I had to do, but I worked on my story and finished. I pulled up the forum and what do ya know whatever that is on T.V. looks AWESOME. Hey! Don't judge at least I left the forum up on the computer. At least until I left to go have dinner at G$'s house. Be proud of me though becasue as soon as I got home I turned on my favorite move (Boondock Saints) got out my laptop (Hand-me-down from my mom) and got to work with my Quik Trip drink and Giant Sweet Tarts by my side. I FINISHED IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!! It wasn't hard at all! I was so excited that I even said something about it on Facebook! Finished with an assignment that was due at midnight by 10!
SUCCESS!!!!
So, the real moral of the story is get your work done so that you can play later and enjoy playing without worry about dealing with the work. Once I was done with the work I got this overwhelming sense of releief!
I know. I know. You have probably heard it all before! And I'm staring to sound like your teacher, but it's true!
In Nerdy Terms, if you have a Quest do it now. You can enjoy a virtual beer in the virtual pub later.

No comments:

Post a Comment